ASK Chemicals Group successfully starts its Mexican plant
Hilden, January 3, 2022: ASK Chemicals Group, headquartered in Hilden nearDüsseldorf (Germany), has successfully opened their new manufacturing facility inEl Carmen, Mexico. With this step, the company is strengthening its position in theNorth American foundry market and advancing its expansion strategy.
Production is starting up with no bake and cold-box binders. Other product lines will followduring 2022.The new site is designed to meet current and future demands of the growing Mexicanmarket - one of the most important markets for the international automotive industry andits suppliers. As a responsible manufacturer, the Mexican plant has been designedaccording to the latest manufacturing and safety standards.
Bob Gage, Executive Vice President (North America): "I am very proud of our team inMexico - opening a plant during the pandemic was extremely difficult and presented manychallenges. The fact that the plant is now operating is an important and strategic step forour company. We look forward to better serving our Mexican customers and building asuccessful future together.”
Source: ASK Chemicals
- ADDED VALUE INSTEAD OF TONNAGE - WHAT REMAINS IN THE FOUNDRY IN THE END?
- US to suspend tariffs on Ukrainian steel for one year
- How one of Brazil’s largest aluminum makers is going digital
- India - Iron-ore prices fall up to 10% amid Covid fears
- Tupy reveals cast iron petrol engine with same weight as aluminium at Vienna Motor Symposium
- China iron ore price surges to highest since August on improving consumption
- India - Foundry sector demands suspension of iron ore, pig iron exports
- New player emerges in Brazilian mining industry
- See all News