ASK Chemicals Group Announces New Chief Executive Officer
Hilden, Germany, October 13, 2021 – ASK Chemicals Group, the world’s leadingsupplier of foundry chemicals and consumables, announced today that FrankCoenen has decided to retire from his role as CEO. He will be succeeded by FrankGoede, an experienced business leader who is currently the CEO of Tokai CobexGmbH, a global materials science company active in the manufacturing of carbonand graphite products. Mr. Goede will take over as CEO of ASK Chemicals Groupon February 1, 2022.
Mr. Coenen has led ASK Chemicals Group since it was acquired by global private equityfirm Rhône in July 2014.
Eytan Tigay and Lucas Flynn, Managing Directors of Rhône, stated, “We would like toexpress our sincere thanks to Frank Coenen. He propelled ASK Chemicals to significantgrowth, underpinned by his development and implementation of a successful strategictransformation program. In Frank Goede, we are delighted to have found an idealsuccessor to further ASK’s ongoing global growth and development.
”Nani Beccalli, Chairman of the Board, added, “Working with Frank Coenen over the lastseven years has been a real pleasure. He provided robust leadership throughout a periodthat presented many challenges. The Board wishes him success in his future endeavors.In the meantime, the Board warmly welcomes Frank Goede and looks forward topartnering with him to build on ASK’s many past successes.”
In addition to serving as CEO of Tokai Cobex GmbH, Mr. Goede has previously heldsenior positions with Riedhammer and SGL Carbon GmbH. Mr. Goede holds anengineering degree and was born and raised in Brazil. He has worked and lived in multiplecountries before having his home base in Germany.
Source: ASK Chemicals
- OPENING OF THE NEW FOUNDRY TECHNOLOGY CENTER OF THE FRAUNHOFER IGCV IN GARCHING NEAR MUNICH
- Welcome to the METAL expo - an excellent holiday for the foundry business. 19 to 21 October!
- NEW WEBSITE FOR AMAFOND 75TH ANNIVERSARY
- Iron ore prices soar over 10% on China pre-holiday buying
- THE STATUS OF VIETNAM FOUNDRY INDUSTRY & MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- European foundry industry – emerging from the crisis with a calm hand
- METAL PRICES
- FOSECO: RIGHT NOW, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT
- See all News