THE STATUS OF VIETNAM FOUNDRY INDUSTRY & MARKET OPPORTUNITY
AS ONE MEMBER OF ASIA FOUNDRY ASSOCIATION, VIETNAM FOUNDRY METALLURGY SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY ASSOCIATION (VFMSTA) HAS SHARED THE STATUS OF ITS FOUNDRY INDUSTRY AT AN ONLINE MEETING LAST WEEK, DURING THE SUPPORTING PROGRAM OF THE ONGOING METAL+METALLURGY THAILAND VIRTUAL EXHIBITION.
Mr. Wei GAO, the vice president of China Foundry Association presided over the meeting, and Dr. Mike Luu, the director for international relations of VFMSTA, and other three Vietnam foundries and three Chinese foundry companies participated in the matchmaking communication.
Vietnam has a population of 95million, with peaceful and stable political environment. Vietnam foundry industry produce approximately 550,000 ton/year and the growth of foundry industry is very important for the inclusive growth, other engineering sector and overall Vietnam economics.
The Vietnam foundry Industry is serving to the following industries: Automotive and Auto Component, Power Sector, Tractor Industry, Construction Machinery, Pump, Compressor, Pipe Valve, Pipe Fitting, Electrical, Textile, Cement, Agro Machinery, Machining Tool & Engineering Industry, Sanitary Casting and Engineering Export.
- Popular moulding technology is green sand 70%, follow nobake furan system 15% and metal mould 10%, permant mould 5%.
- Foundry factory has more investment to upgrading automatic moulding system and high technology energy saving.
- More and more investment for improvement of heath safety environment.
For more information about exhibitors of Metal+Metallurgy Thailand or the event, please visit: https://showen.zhanshangxiu.com/home/activity/e02d4077-efe5-476e-9a75-ce9086b906c7
Source: Foundry Planet
- OPENING OF THE NEW FOUNDRY TECHNOLOGY CENTER OF THE FRAUNHOFER IGCV IN GARCHING NEAR MUNICH
- Welcome to the METAL expo - an excellent holiday for the foundry business. 19 to 21 October!
- ASK Chemicals Group Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- NEW WEBSITE FOR AMAFOND 75TH ANNIVERSARY
- Iron ore prices soar over 10% on China pre-holiday buying
- European foundry industry – emerging from the crisis with a calm hand
- METAL PRICES
- FOSECO: RIGHT NOW, RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT IS EVEN MORE IMPORTANT
- See all News