Thyssenkrupp restarts largest steel mill after maintenance
German industrial group Thyssenkrupp has resumed steelmaking operations at its largest mill in Duisburg after scheduled maintenance, Fastmarkets heard on Thursday August 19.
Source: Metal Bulletin
- OPENING OF THE NEW FOUNDRY TECHNOLOGY CENTER OF THE FRAUNHOFER IGCV IN GARCHING NEAR MUNICH
- Welcome to the METAL expo - an excellent holiday for the foundry business. 19 to 21 October!
- ASK Chemicals Group Announces New Chief Executive Officer
- NEW WEBSITE FOR AMAFOND 75TH ANNIVERSARY
- Iron ore prices soar over 10% on China pre-holiday buying
- THE STATUS OF VIETNAM FOUNDRY INDUSTRY & MARKET OPPORTUNITY
- European foundry industry – emerging from the crisis with a calm hand
- METAL PRICES
- See all News