THE FEDERAL ASSOCIATION OF THE GERMAN FOUNDRY INDUSTRY (BDG) HAS A NEW PRESIDENT:
As the BDG and Gießerei Online report, Clemens Küpper follows Dr. Erwin Flender, who had held the office since 2012.
“The German foundry industry offers highly qualified work to more than 70,000 employees. It is innovative, proud, powerful and globally competitive - it is important to maintain this strength even in the face of the challenges ahead. In particular, the path to climate neutrality will be challenging for our industry. The BDG has developed an extensive future program for this. In close collaboration with BDG General Manager Max Schumacher, I will work with all my might to lead our industry into the future, ”says Küpper as the core content of his presidency.
Background: Clemens Küpper learned the profession of foundry mechanic and completed studies in Duisburg and Bielefeld as a foundry engineer (Dipl.-Ing.) and industrial engineer (Dipl.-Wirt.-Ing.). He is the spokesman for the management of the Baumgarte iron foundry in Bielefeld-Brackwede. Clemens Küpper was born in 1967, born in Bielefeld, married and has three children.
Source: Foundry Planet
- Why Such A High Demand For Iron Ore?
- Opportunity for a scrap pricing supercycle
- DISA HAS LAUNCHED THE DISAMATIC® D5, A NEW GREEN-SAND VERTICAL MOULDING MACHINE FOR LARGE CASTINGS.
- ASK CHEMICALS LAUNCHES ASK ONLINE ACADEMY AND VALUABLE SERVICES
- Grainger & Worrall contracts SinterCast as CGI technology provider for new product development in Asia
- WHAT COST DRIVERS ARE OWNED BY THE OEM/BUYER?
- IMPROVING PART DESIGN FOR 3D SAND PRINTING
- ASK CHEMICALS ACTIVELY DRIVES FORWARD ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AND RESOURCE CONSERVATIONS
- See all News