Hubert Windegger Appointed Chief Financial Officer of ASK Chemicals Group
Hilden, March 15, 2021 – Hubert Windegger (50) joins the management of ASKChemicals as Group Chief Financial Officer (CFO) as of March 01, 2021. In this role, hewill be responsible for the areas Finance, Controlling, Digitalization & IT. He succeedsAnders Wester, who left the company on February 28, 2021.
Wester served as CFO of the ASK Chemicals Group since 2018 and made importantcontributions to the company's sustainable financial development in recent years.
With the Swiss Hubert Windegger, ASK Chemicals gains an experienced financial expert asGroup CFO. Windegger has held various management positions at Dow Chemical in Europe,including a recent stint at Trinseo Europe, where he contributed his financial expertise asDivision CFO.
"Hubert is a seasoned manager who, alongside traditional CFO responsibilities, will set newemphases in the digitalization strategy of ASK Chemicals. I am very pleased that we were ableto win Hubert Windegger for our company," says Frank Coenen, CEO of ASK ChemicalsGroup.
Source: ASK Chemicals
- Brazil's AVB receives carbon-neutral steel certificate
- Metals prices at multi year highs as supply plays catch up with demand recovery
- European Foundry Industry Sentiment
- CHANGE IN MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP AT FOSECO; OUTLOOK FOR A STRONGER FOUNDRY INDUSTRY
- ELKEM TO STUDY CARBON CAPTURE OPPORTUNITIES WITH AKER CARBON CAPTURE AND SAIPEM
- Aluminum castings work well for applications which require lower weight and structural soundness.
- A Jobbing Foundry Joins the Shift to Automated Grinding
- GENERAL KINEMATICS ACQUIRES FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT CO
- See all News