GENERAL KINEMATICS ACQUIRES FOUNDRY EQUIPMENT CO
For more than sixty years, General Kinematics' extensive experience as a world-class equipment provider has made GK the leading equipment manufacturer in the foundry market. GK's unparalleled knowledge, experience, and long-standing relationships with other equipment suppliers pairs well with FECo's 41 years of experience as industry-leading foundry system integrators. GK's continued focus will be to provide unmatched service and customer satisfaction by delivering turn-key foundry systems.
"This transaction demonstrates our ongoing commitment to strategic investment in resources to ensure we have the required ability and capacity to efficiently provide the best products and service for our customers in this ever-changing global business climate." Said John Koufis, Chief Financial Officer of General Kinematics.
Tom Musschoot, General Kinematics president, continued: "We are excited to have FECo join General Kinematics to solidify our GK Systems team. FECo has the same commitment to quality and customer satisfaction that General Kinematics provides and will be a great addition to our existing group of experienced foundry experts."
Terry Krob, Foundry Equipment Company president, added: "We are excited and proud to join the General Kinematics' team. The national presence, industry leadership, and extensive General Kinematics resources, combined with our company's 40+ years of foundry systems experience, will provide many growth opportunities to expand our combined customer-oriented services to customers throughout North America."
Source: Foundry Planet
- Brazil's AVB receives carbon-neutral steel certificate
- Metals prices at multi year highs as supply plays catch up with demand recovery
- European Foundry Industry Sentiment
- CHANGE IN MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP AT FOSECO; OUTLOOK FOR A STRONGER FOUNDRY INDUSTRY
- ELKEM TO STUDY CARBON CAPTURE OPPORTUNITIES WITH AKER CARBON CAPTURE AND SAIPEM
- Aluminum castings work well for applications which require lower weight and structural soundness.
- Hubert Windegger Appointed Chief Financial Officer of ASK Chemicals Group
- A Jobbing Foundry Joins the Shift to Automated Grinding
- See all News