LET'S TALK ABOUT THE FUTURE OF CASTING - ANKIROS / TURKCAST 2021
The International Foundry Congress is a globally known and prestigious technical event that constitutes a perfect occasion for exchanging knowledge and experiences, the newest achievements and innovations.
The Turkish Foundry Association's aim is to provide a platform that casting producers, researchers, R&D centers, customers and suppliers would be in communication on an international scale.
Full texts should be submitted to our center via the e-mail address below or uploaded to the akademi.tudoksad.org.tr web page by December 25th, 2020 at the latest.
We would be pleased to meet our fellow foundrymen from all over the world on this occasion which we are working with our best to make it a remarkable success.
Papers can be submitted for a 20-minute presentation. The full text and communication details of the authors can be mailed to the address below or by filling the form at akademi.tudoksad.org.tr website. Please specify the presenting author and the used language. The paper can be presented in Turkish or English, simultaneous translation will be provided during the meeting.
See official Call for Papers PDF HERE
Deadline for full text submissions December 25, 2020
The submitted abstracts are to be evaluated by the Congress Advisory Board and the authors will receive peer review results by latest January 15, 2021!
Congress Secretariat:[email protected]
Source: Foundry Planet
- The US could save around $800 million each year by recycling aluminum cans that currently end up in landfills
- Iron ore price recovers despite economic weakness in China
- Price volatility will continue to mark iron ore trade
- Steel Scrap Prices Rose Sharply in December
- ASK Chemicals Group successfully starts its Mexican plant
- China steel scrap prices up further, stocks down
- AMAFOND CONVENTION - 75 YEARS OF AMAFOND IN THE SIGN OF RECOVERY
- How crucible selection can lower energy bills and carbon emissions
- See all News