ASK CHEMICALS - Creating two divisions and changes in management
Hilden, October 5, 2020 - ASK Chemicals, supplier of foundry chemicals and consumables, is re-organizing and creating two divisions, effective October 1, 2020. The Hilden-based company will be managed in two divisions, Chemicals and Materials, while it continues to operate in a regional structure. The core of the business, offering world-leading solutions to the foundry industry, will remain unchanged.
The Chemicals Division includes all speciality chemical products, such as binders, coatings and additives, while the Materials Division consist of filters, risers, metallurgical products and core manufacturing services. In line with creating two new divisions, some of the responsibilities of the ASK Chemicals management is changing.
Dr. Jens Müller is appointed Executive Vice President, Chemicals Division worldwide, and is also responsible for the Chemicals business in EMEA.
Jörg Brotzki is appointed Executive Vice President, Materials Division worldwide and is also responsible for the Materials business in EMEA.
At the regional level, additional changes have become effective since October 1, 2020. Luiz Totti, who was responsible for the Americas region, has been appointed Executive Vice President Asia. Aris Chatziparaskevas, who was responsible for the Asian region, has been appointed Executive Vice President Corporate Development.
Bob Gage, formerly responsible for the business lines Metallurgy, Filters and Risers in North America, has been appointed Executive Vice President North America. Almir Gozzi, who currently manages the Brazilian business and operations, has been appointed Executive Vice President South America.
Source: Ask Chemicals
- Why Such A High Demand For Iron Ore?
- Opportunity for a scrap pricing supercycle
- DISA HAS LAUNCHED THE DISAMATIC® D5, A NEW GREEN-SAND VERTICAL MOULDING MACHINE FOR LARGE CASTINGS.
- ASK CHEMICALS LAUNCHES ASK ONLINE ACADEMY AND VALUABLE SERVICES
- Grainger & Worrall contracts SinterCast as CGI technology provider for new product development in Asia
- WHAT COST DRIVERS ARE OWNED BY THE OEM/BUYER?
- THE FEDERAL ASSOCIATION OF THE GERMAN FOUNDRY INDUSTRY (BDG) HAS A NEW PRESIDENT:
- IMPROVING PART DESIGN FOR 3D SAND PRINTING
- See all News