64TH AUSTRIAN FOUNDRY CONFERENCE - ÖGI
Under the motto Economic upheavals and digital change in the foundry, top-class lecturers from science and practice will speak on topics such as digitization, big data management, 3D printing and artificial intelligence as well as the associated challenges and perspectives with regard to economic development.
But the actual core competence of the foundry with regard to material and component development as well as process metallurgy is also dealt with in separate series of lectures for iron and non-iron founders.
At the same time as the conference, the participants can find out about the latest developments in the supply sector at an accompanying exhibition.
Further information and program request:
Austrian Foundry Institute
Ms. Michaela Luttenberger | Ms. Ulrike Leech | Mrs. Elke Brunner
Parkstrasse 21 | A-8700 Leoben
Tel .: +43 (0) 3842 431010 | office(at)ogi.at | www.ogi.at
Source: Foundry Planet
- India - Foundry industry staring at an uncertain future
- European mills idle 15 mil mt/year pig iron capacity on coronavirus outbreak: Vale
- New dates of METAL CHINA 2020: Aug. 18-20
- Coronavirus: What companies can do in the current situation
- Resilient data reinforces China's stature as global economic engine
- China's iron and steel industry maintains steady growth
- Steel futures gain traction as Argus-linked LME steel contract marks birthday
- DUTY BPW Offers the Lightest Trailer Running Gear
- See all News