Allied Mineral Products Opens Alabama Facility
Allied Mineral Products, after breaking ground a little over a year ago, opened a new manufacturing facility in Pell City, Ala. When Allied purchased Riverside Refractories in 2017, it acquired two locations in Alabama: Anniston and Pell City. To better serve the customer base in the southeast region, Allied combined both locations into one facility. Pell City joins Allied’s U.S. manufacturing operations in Columbus, Ohio; Brownsville, Texas; and Chehalis, Wash.
Headquartered in Columbus, Allied Mineral Products manufactures monolithic refractories and precast refractory shapes with 12 worldwide manufacturing facilities, five precast-shapes facilities and three research and technology centers.
Source: Industrial Heating
- European mills idle 15 mil mt/year pig iron capacity on coronavirus outbreak: Vale
- New dates of METAL CHINA 2020: Aug. 18-20
- Coronavirus: What companies can do in the current situation
- Resilient data reinforces China's stature as global economic engine
- China's iron and steel industry maintains steady growth
- Steel futures gain traction as Argus-linked LME steel contract marks birthday
- DUTY BPW Offers the Lightest Trailer Running Gear
- Brazil: Freighter ran aground – almost 300,000 tons of pig iron on board
- See all News