ALUMINUM USA is the leading exhibition and conference for all things aluminum: products, technologies and investments in the United States.
ALUMINUM USA serves as a platform that brings the aluminum industry together every two years. Approximately 1,500 industry professionals, including decision-makers from aluminum manufacturing and processing, distributors and industry associations look for new solutions and technologies from leading suppliers of raw materials semi-finished and finished products, surface treatment and producers of machinery, plant and equipment for aluminum processing and manufacturing. ALUMINUM USA is the ideal event for end-users from various application industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, packaging, and electrical & electronics.
Learn more here http://www.aluminum-us.com/
- THE FOUNDRY OF THE FUTURE IS HERE TODAY AT SCANIA IN SWEDEN
- CIS PIG IRON: Market mood improves with new demand in China
- GF Casting Solutions completes withdrawal from automotive iron casting business in Europe
- Pakistan Steel Mills' revival among govt’s top priorities: PM
- Holland’s GEMCO to build EUR 18.7 mn foundry for Egypt’s Delta Steel
- AAM Sells U.S. Casting Operations
- Iron ore price plunges, “panic” selling of coking coal
- The report of The 20th China (Guangzhou) International Metal & Metallurgy Exhibition
- See all News