Matchmaking in the Digital Age
Networking is a key element of GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS and NEWCAST as the leading international trade fairs for foundry and metallurgical technology. What is the easiest way for exhibitors and visitors to find each other in the digital age? The new smart Matchmaking Tool provides the ideal platform to make new contacts and network fast and easily.
In the run-up to GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS & NEWCAST, trade visitors and all exhibitors can already look for the right contacts and products. They receive proposals for relevant people to talk to, are given the opportunity to establish contact with them and make appointments for the duration of the trade fair.
The tool is accessible via the web portal at https://www.gifa.com/matchmaker2 for visitors and at https://www.gifa.com/matchmaking_exh_2 for exhibitors or via the GIFA Matchmaking App for IOS and Android OS. By quickly matching these interests, there are immediate recommendations and personalised suggestions whom to contact.
Whereas the Matchmaking Tool is extremely easy to use, the technology underlying the system is based on smart algorithms and thus highly complex. The programme was developed by the British software think-tank Grip that specializes in networking solutions and which has already won numerous awards such as the ufi technology award, for example
- MOST AIR POLLUTION DOES NOT COME FROM EXHAUST
- The 3rd Top 100 Chinese Foundry Enterprises
- Aluminum Association Plans for Long-Term Industry Growth
- WAUPACA FOUNDRY OPENS MACHINING OPERATIONS
- GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS & NEWCAST 2019 with high-quality special events
- Liberty House Acquiring ArcelorMittal Plants
- A Splendid Foundry Year of 2019
- FOUNDRY INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION?
- See all News