Messer Acquires Majority of North American Gases Business of Linde
Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners Fund VII acquired most of the North American gases business of Linde plc and certain Linde and Praxair business activities in South America, launching a new name in the Americas market. With over 70 production facilities and approximately 5,400 employees in five countries (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Colombia and Chile) across North and South America, Messer Americas is one of the largest industrial gas companies in the region. As part of The Messer Group, the company offers over 120 years of proven expertise in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases.
Jens Luehring will serve as president and CEO of Messer Americas.
Together with Messer Group, the company represents a $3 billion global enterprise with presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Source: Industrial Heating
- WAUPACA FOUNDRY OPENS MACHINING OPERATIONS
- GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS & NEWCAST 2019 with high-quality special events
- Liberty House Acquiring ArcelorMittal Plants
- A Splendid Foundry Year of 2019
- FOUNDRY INDUSTRY IN TRANSITION?
- What Impact Will 3D Metal Printing Have on Investment Casting?
- Julang Metal & Metallurgy Exhibition Make an appointment to see you in guangzhou on June13-15,2019
- The difficult path to "green" metal
- See all News