RICCARDO FERRARIO NEW PRESIDENT OF AMAFOND
The 74th Ordinary Assembly of Amafond, the Italian Foundry Suppliers’ Association, took place on23 July 2020, in the setting of Borgo Santa Giulia in Brescia area.On this occasion, elections were held for the renewal of the Executive Committee for the 2020-2021 period: Riccardo Ferrario was elected new President of Amafond.
He is the General Managerof Idra Group of Travagliato (Brescia area) since 2009, a company that boasts over 70 years ofexperience in the production of die casting machines and auxiliary equipment, with a backgroundin Fiat Teksid, Meridian Technologies and EurAlcom.
The following people were elected as Vice Presidents for the Product Group: Luca Casella (Director- Sipag Bisalta Spa) and Angelo Vezzuli (General Manager - EKW Italia Srl), while for the Machineryand Equipment Group were elected: Paolo Magaldi (Deputy CEO - Magaldi Power Spa) andMichele Pietribiasi (Chief Executive Officer - Euromac Srl).Past President Piero Starita was elected Amafond Honorary President.
- Ukraine climbs to ninth place in world pig iron production
- FOUNDRIES CUT INVESTMENTS
- SLOVENIA IS A LEADING FOUNDRY NATION - 60 YEARS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDRY CONGRESS IN PORTOROZ
- High gold, iron ore prices drive Brazil mining revenue
- 10 Top Nickel-producing Countries
- Global steel prices moving up, price push coming from China
- Iron ore prices soared to nearly $US110 ($157.4) per tonne yesterday, a level not seen since August 2019.
- Iron ore prices spike again as Brazilian coronavirus cases grow
- See all News