RICCARDO FERRARIO NEW PRESIDENT OF AMAFOND
The 74th Ordinary Assembly of Amafond, the Italian Foundry Suppliers’ Association, took place on23 July 2020, in the setting of Borgo Santa Giulia in Brescia area.On this occasion, elections were held for the renewal of the Executive Committee for the 2020-2021 period: Riccardo Ferrario was elected new President of Amafond.
He is the General Managerof Idra Group of Travagliato (Brescia area) since 2009, a company that boasts over 70 years ofexperience in the production of die casting machines and auxiliary equipment, with a backgroundin Fiat Teksid, Meridian Technologies and EurAlcom.
The following people were elected as Vice Presidents for the Product Group: Luca Casella (Director- Sipag Bisalta Spa) and Angelo Vezzuli (General Manager - EKW Italia Srl), while for the Machineryand Equipment Group were elected: Paolo Magaldi (Deputy CEO - Magaldi Power Spa) andMichele Pietribiasi (Chief Executive Officer - Euromac Srl).Past President Piero Starita was elected Amafond Honorary President.
- China Returns To Net Aluminium Exporter In September
- Waupaca Foundry wins 2020 Green Foundry Sustainability Award
- Brazil’s Sept iron ore exports the highest since 2015
- China’s iron ore imports boosted by Brazil, Australia supplies
- CHANGES AT THE HELM OF THE EUROPEAN FOUNDRY ASSOCIATION AS THE INDUSTRY RECOGNISES ITS IMPORTANT ROLE IN THE ‘GREEN REVOLUTION’
- ASK CHEMICALS - Creating two divisions and changes in management
- Definition of Metallurgist
- China’s steel output hits new record high in August
- See all News