INTERNATIONAL METAL TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA (IMT) postponed to 18 – 20 March 2021
In light of the covid-19 pandemic situation, PT Pelita Promo Internusa (PPI) has decided on the postponement of International Metal Technology Indonesia (IMT) Indonesia. Earlier scheduled to take place from the 14 to 16 October 2020, the exhibition will now be held on from 18 - 20 March 2021 at the Jakarta International Expo, Kemayoran Indonesia, Hall C
Based on the guidelines provided by the Ministry of Health of Indonesia, safe distancing still has to be widely implemented across the country and proactively observed by businesses. This situation may likely extend for a few more months for Indonesia’s combat against the pandemic to stabilize and safety levels are at a controllable level for companies to operate optimally.
International Metal Technology Indonesia (IMT) Indonesia is a new industrial exhibition dedicated towards encouraging trade exchange between global, regional as well as local metal industry players. Focused on the need to bring in advanced metal processing, foundry, casting technologies, fabrication and metallurgy solutions required by competitive domestic players.
The exhibitions will continue to serve as a valued platform that bring quality solutions from international and local industry leaders and are set to continue equipping industry decision makers and trade professionals with informed selection on technologies to spur Indonesia’s metal industry development.
For more information on this postponement announcement and immediate support to all affected stakeholder, kindly reach out to our team at email@example.com
APLINDO PT. Pelita Promo Internusa
Ir. A. Safiun Sofianto Widjaja
Chairman Managing Director
- Iron Ore Faces Supply Problem in Brazil, Rising Demand in China
- SMC Power acquires Concast’s steel units in largest liquidation deal
- China’s steel output hits new record high in May
- Ford restarts all its operations south of the border, FCA adds shifts
- OPINION: Brazil’s ‘dirty list’ is key to stopping slave labor. But it is being undermined
- USA - Waupaca Foundry plant in Tioga County PA to permanently close
- WHB Automotive acquires SinterCast System 4000 process control technology
- FOSECO’S LATEST COATING INNOVATION: SEMCO FD – THE NEW FAST DRY WATERBASED COATING
- See all News