10th BRICS Foundry Forum Postponed - 第十届金砖国家铸造业高层论坛将延期举办
Due to the current situation and the official prohibition of the Government on holding all mass events, the Russian Association of Foundrymen (RAL) decided to postpone the 10th BRICS International Foundry Forum which was scheduled to be held between 9 and 11 June, 2020 in Moscow.
As the organizer of this forum, the Russian Association of Foundrymen (RAL) suggests monitoring the situation and discussing the new dates of the forum after the countries have lifted all prohibitions on holding events, to make sure the success of the forum.
On the website of BRICS Foundry Association, we will keep you informed of any updates about the postponed forum: http://www.brics-foundry.org
- China’s steel output hits new record high in August
- NBS: China’s Jan-Aug pig iron output up 3.4% on year
- 15 Largest Pig Iron Producing Countries in the World
- Croatian Experts to Work on Aluminium Components for BMW
- Iron ore price rockets to highest since January 2014
- US met coal supplies, exports face sharp drop in 2020: investment bank
- Market strong on demand in China, resumed sales to Italy
- Europe steel mills face new high for iron ore costs relative to coking coal
- See all News