10th BRICS Foundry Forum Postponed - 第十届金砖国家铸造业高层论坛将延期举办
Due to the current situation and the official prohibition of the Government on holding all mass events, the Russian Association of Foundrymen (RAL) decided to postpone the 10th BRICS International Foundry Forum which was scheduled to be held between 9 and 11 June, 2020 in Moscow.
As the organizer of this forum, the Russian Association of Foundrymen (RAL) suggests monitoring the situation and discussing the new dates of the forum after the countries have lifted all prohibitions on holding events, to make sure the success of the forum.
On the website of BRICS Foundry Association, we will keep you informed of any updates about the postponed forum: http://www.brics-foundry.org
- FOSECO’S LATEST COATING INNOVATION: SEMCO FD – THE NEW FAST DRY WATERBASED COATING
- 74th World Foundry Congress delayed until 2022
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry to Build New State-of-the-Art Plant
- HOW TO START UP EQUIPMENT AFTER LONGER PAUSES IN PRODUCTION. WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.
- CASE STUDIES IN FOUNDRY 4.0
- Protolabs to Install World’s Largest Metal 3D Printer
- Iron ore prices to remain subdued on weak demand
- European steel margins may dip in Q2 on weak demand
- See all News