Bodycote Completes Acquisition of Ellison Surface Technologies
Bodycote completed the acquisition of Mason, Ohio-based Ellison Surface Technologies to create one of the largest providers of thermal-spray and engineered-coating surface technology services in the world. Ellison’s business is an excellent strategic fit with Bodycote’s existing Surface Technology business. The expanded Surface Technology business can offer additional technologies and added resources to consolidate its leadership in surface-coating solutions and specialist processes, including thermal-spray coating, liquid coating, thermal processing and diffusion coating.
According to Bodycote, this acquisition enhances its exposure to the civil aerospace market. Ellison employs approximately 400 people across six sites in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Bodycote operates more than 185 locations in 23 countries.
Source: Industrial Heating
- FOSECO’S LATEST COATING INNOVATION: SEMCO FD – THE NEW FAST DRY WATERBASED COATING
- 74th World Foundry Congress delayed until 2022
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry to Build New State-of-the-Art Plant
- HOW TO START UP EQUIPMENT AFTER LONGER PAUSES IN PRODUCTION. WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.
- CASE STUDIES IN FOUNDRY 4.0
- 10th BRICS Foundry Forum Postponed - 第十届金砖国家铸造业高层论坛将延期举办
- Protolabs to Install World’s Largest Metal 3D Printer
- Iron ore prices to remain subdued on weak demand
- See all News