64TH AUSTRIAN FOUNDRY CONFERENCE - ÖGI
Under the motto Economic upheavals and digital change in the foundry, top-class lecturers from science and practice will speak on topics such as digitization, big data management, 3D printing and artificial intelligence as well as the associated challenges and perspectives with regard to economic development.
But the actual core competence of the foundry with regard to material and component development as well as process metallurgy is also dealt with in separate series of lectures for iron and non-iron founders.
At the same time as the conference, the participants can find out about the latest developments in the supply sector at an accompanying exhibition.
Further information and program request:
Austrian Foundry Institute
Ms. Michaela Luttenberger | Ms. Ulrike Leech | Mrs. Elke Brunner
Parkstrasse 21 | A-8700 Leoben
Tel .: +43 (0) 3842 431010 | office(at)ogi.at | www.ogi.at
Source: Foundry Planet
- Iron Ore Faces Supply Problem in Brazil, Rising Demand in China
- SMC Power acquires Concast’s steel units in largest liquidation deal
- INTERNATIONAL METAL TECHNOLOGY INDONESIA (IMT) postponed to 18 – 20 March 2021
- China’s steel output hits new record high in May
- Ford restarts all its operations south of the border, FCA adds shifts
- OPINION: Brazil’s ‘dirty list’ is key to stopping slave labor. But it is being undermined
- USA - Waupaca Foundry plant in Tioga County PA to permanently close
- WHB Automotive acquires SinterCast System 4000 process control technology
- See all News