Bodycote Agrees to Acquire Ellison Surface Technologies
Bodycote entered into an agreement to acquire Ellison Surface Technologies to create one of the world’s largest providers of thermal-spray and engineered-coating surface technology services to the aerospace industry. Ellison, which is headquartered in Mason, Ohio, will be integrated into Bodycote’s surface technology and aerospace business. The synergies between the companies will enhance the combined organization’s ability to deliver solutions that address aerospace customers’ heat-treatment and specialist thermal-processing requirements.
Ellison employs approximately 400 people across six sites in the U.S., Canada and Mexico. Completion of the transaction is expected to occur during the first quarter of 2020.
Source: Industrial Heating
- Pig iron producer restart in north Brazil could have minor impact on market
- China iron ore futures rise on firm demand
- Sandvik Acquires Thermaltek
- Different Types of Marking Tools
- First Automobile Works, China to begin SinterCast-CGI series production
- Tupy acquires Teksid´s cast iron components business from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Fiat Chrysler, Peugeot Agree to Merge
- ArcelorMittal, Nippon Steel Acquire Essar Steel
- See all News