ALLOY DIE CASTING ANNOUNCES NEW INVESTMENT
Alloy Die Casting Co. (Buena Park, California), a provider of value-added manufacturing and supply-chain solutions for engineered metal components, announced an investment from PWP Growth Equity.
In a news release, Alloy Die Casting said the investment “will enable the company to further invest in people and equipment to provide additional value-added services to its customers.”
“This partnership will allow us to accelerate our investments in people, state-of-the-art equipment, and technology to support our customers’ growth,” ADC CEO Rick Simpson said.
- Market strong on demand in China, resumed sales to Italy
- Europe steel mills face new high for iron ore costs relative to coking coal
- Ukraine climbs to ninth place in world pig iron production
- FOUNDRIES CUT INVESTMENTS
- SLOVENIA IS A LEADING FOUNDRY NATION - 60 YEARS OF THE INTERNATIONAL FOUNDRY CONGRESS IN PORTOROZ
- High gold, iron ore prices drive Brazil mining revenue
- RICCARDO FERRARIO NEW PRESIDENT OF AMAFOND
- 10 Top Nickel-producing Countries
- See all News