ALLOY DIE CASTING ANNOUNCES NEW INVESTMENT
Alloy Die Casting Co. (Buena Park, California), a provider of value-added manufacturing and supply-chain solutions for engineered metal components, announced an investment from PWP Growth Equity.
In a news release, Alloy Die Casting said the investment “will enable the company to further invest in people and equipment to provide additional value-added services to its customers.”
“This partnership will allow us to accelerate our investments in people, state-of-the-art equipment, and technology to support our customers’ growth,” ADC CEO Rick Simpson said.
- How virtual plants increase production efficiency
- CASE STUDY: SOLVING SHRINKAGE ISSUES IN A HEAVY DUTY IRON CASTING
- U.S. Steel to Cut Carbon Intensity by 20%
- A reliable brand in uncertain times
- GF Casting Solutions completes withdrawal from automotive iron casting business in Europe
- Global Foundry Review 2019 – changing down a gear for automotive suppliers
- Sales of German foundry machinery up by 17 per cent in 2018
- We don’t need no education
- See all News