ALLOY DIE CASTING ANNOUNCES NEW INVESTMENT
Alloy Die Casting Co. (Buena Park, California), a provider of value-added manufacturing and supply-chain solutions for engineered metal components, announced an investment from PWP Growth Equity.
In a news release, Alloy Die Casting said the investment “will enable the company to further invest in people and equipment to provide additional value-added services to its customers.”
“This partnership will allow us to accelerate our investments in people, state-of-the-art equipment, and technology to support our customers’ growth,” ADC CEO Rick Simpson said.
- CRANFIELD FOUNDRY CELEBRATES THE “FIRST POUR” AND “GRAND OPENING”
- Pig iron producer restart in north Brazil could have minor impact on market
- China iron ore futures rise on firm demand
- Sandvik Acquires Thermaltek
- Bodycote Agrees to Acquire Ellison Surface Technologies
- Different Types of Marking Tools
- First Automobile Works, China to begin SinterCast-CGI series production
- Tupy acquires Teksid´s cast iron components business from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- See all News