Pyrotek Builds Aluminum Manufacturing Plant in Dubai
Pyrotek Inc. is scheduled to complete construction of a new manufacturing facility in Dubai, United Arab Emirates, in November to serve and supply the rapidly growing aluminum smelting operations of the region. The first phase of construction will provide 66,000 square feet of floor space, and there is enough land at the site to allow for an eventual doubling of the plant footprint. Spokane, Wash.-based Pyrotek is scheduled to occupy the facility in January 2020.
Source: Industrial Heating
- U.S. Steel to Cut Carbon Intensity by 20%
- A reliable brand in uncertain times
- GF Casting Solutions completes withdrawal from automotive iron casting business in Europe
- Global Foundry Review 2019 – changing down a gear for automotive suppliers
- Sales of German foundry machinery up by 17 per cent in 2018
- We don’t need no education
- ALLOY DIE CASTING ANNOUNCES NEW INVESTMENT
- Foundry Crisis in Germany?
- See all News