Pilz hit by cyberattack
The Pilz GmbH & Co. KG is suffering from a targeted cyberattack.
From Sunday, October 13th 2019, on all server and computer based workplaces including communication network of the automation company have been affected. The website is currently only partially functioning.
For reasons of precaution, the company has disconnected all computer systems from the internet and has blocked the access to the company's network.
The public prosecutor's office has been brought in and the Federal Office for Information Security has been informed. As a concurrent action, the company has implemented a crisis management group to resolve the technical problems as quickly as possible and to identify the origin of the attack. However, the technical problems might last for the next couple of days.
Current information from 16.10.2019
The prompt supply of our customers and partners has top priority. Orders are accepted and prioritized. However, we are currently unable to provide delivery dates automatically. Please send your orders to email@example.com
Since Sunday, a team of specialists has been conducting an analysis of the security incident together with external forensic experts in close cooperation with the Baden-Württemberg State Criminal Police Office. Data sent to us by partners and customers have not been lost or illegally passed into the hands of third parties. At the present time, however, we cannot conclusively rule this out.
We will report on news on our website and the social media channels on a daily basis.
At the moment the following contact possibilities are available:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Technical Hotline: 0049 171 3308873
- Sales Hotline: 0049 170 6358426
- Purchasing Hotline: 0049 170 6358425
- General enquiries: 0049 711 3409-0
- Region East: 0049 351 79515511
- Region North: 0049 511 6165910
- Region South-West: 0049 170 6358426
- Region West: 0049 2241 1469513
- Region South-East: 0049 89 189578122
- Region Central: 0049 6151 8508530
- Kaufbeuren: 0049 8341 9657611
- USA - Waupaca Foundry plant in Tioga County PA to permanently close
- WHB Automotive acquires SinterCast System 4000 process control technology
- FOSECO’S LATEST COATING INNOVATION: SEMCO FD – THE NEW FAST DRY WATERBASED COATING
- 74th World Foundry Congress delayed until 2022
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry to Build New State-of-the-Art Plant
- HOW TO START UP EQUIPMENT AFTER LONGER PAUSES IN PRODUCTION. WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.
- CASE STUDIES IN FOUNDRY 4.0
- 10th BRICS Foundry Forum Postponed - 第十届金砖国家铸造业高层论坛将延期举办
- See all News