Allied Mineral Products Opens Alabama Facility
Allied Mineral Products, after breaking ground a little over a year ago, opened a new manufacturing facility in Pell City, Ala. When Allied purchased Riverside Refractories in 2017, it acquired two locations in Alabama: Anniston and Pell City. To better serve the customer base in the southeast region, Allied combined both locations into one facility. Pell City joins Allied’s U.S. manufacturing operations in Columbus, Ohio; Brownsville, Texas; and Chehalis, Wash.
Headquartered in Columbus, Allied Mineral Products manufactures monolithic refractories and precast refractory shapes with 12 worldwide manufacturing facilities, five precast-shapes facilities and three research and technology centers.
Source: Industrial Heating
- BRAZILIAN FOUNDRY MARKET GROWS 16% IN THREE YEARS, PERFORMANCE IMPROVING SINCE 2015
- The value of aluminum recycling
- Brazilian nickel supply 'not enough' to avoid global shortage
- Industry 4.0 and What It Means for Mining and Foundry
- The car industry invests more Spain
- The report of The 20th China (GZ) Int'l Metal & Metallurgy Expo
- Cummins Revises 2019 Outlook
- Industry a necessary evil?
- See all News