Allied Mineral Products Opens Alabama Facility
Allied Mineral Products, after breaking ground a little over a year ago, opened a new manufacturing facility in Pell City, Ala. When Allied purchased Riverside Refractories in 2017, it acquired two locations in Alabama: Anniston and Pell City. To better serve the customer base in the southeast region, Allied combined both locations into one facility. Pell City joins Allied’s U.S. manufacturing operations in Columbus, Ohio; Brownsville, Texas; and Chehalis, Wash.
Headquartered in Columbus, Allied Mineral Products manufactures monolithic refractories and precast refractory shapes with 12 worldwide manufacturing facilities, five precast-shapes facilities and three research and technology centers.
Source: Industrial Heating
- China’s steel output hits new record high in August
- NBS: China’s Jan-Aug pig iron output up 3.4% on year
- 15 Largest Pig Iron Producing Countries in the World
- Croatian Experts to Work on Aluminium Components for BMW
- Iron ore price rockets to highest since January 2014
- US met coal supplies, exports face sharp drop in 2020: investment bank
- Market strong on demand in China, resumed sales to Italy
- Europe steel mills face new high for iron ore costs relative to coking coal
- See all News