Allied Mineral Products Opens Alabama Facility
Allied Mineral Products, after breaking ground a little over a year ago, opened a new manufacturing facility in Pell City, Ala. When Allied purchased Riverside Refractories in 2017, it acquired two locations in Alabama: Anniston and Pell City. To better serve the customer base in the southeast region, Allied combined both locations into one facility. Pell City joins Allied’s U.S. manufacturing operations in Columbus, Ohio; Brownsville, Texas; and Chehalis, Wash.
Headquartered in Columbus, Allied Mineral Products manufactures monolithic refractories and precast refractory shapes with 12 worldwide manufacturing facilities, five precast-shapes facilities and three research and technology centers.
Source: Industrial Heating
- CRANFIELD FOUNDRY CELEBRATES THE “FIRST POUR” AND “GRAND OPENING”
- Pig iron producer restart in north Brazil could have minor impact on market
- China iron ore futures rise on firm demand
- Sandvik Acquires Thermaltek
- Bodycote Agrees to Acquire Ellison Surface Technologies
- Different Types of Marking Tools
- First Automobile Works, China to begin SinterCast-CGI series production
- Tupy acquires Teksid´s cast iron components business from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- See all News