The report of The 20th China (GZ) Int'l Metal & Metallurgy Expo
It enjoys the reputation of "barometer" of the world's metal and metallurgical industry, The 20th China (Guangzhou) International Metal &Metallurgy Exhibition organized by Guangzhou Julang Exhibition Design Co., LTD. was successfully held on June 13 to 15, 2019 in Guangzhou Import and Export Pazhou Complex.
This exhibition gathers the new technology of the metal and metallurgical industry. Leading the industry new wind direction, the exhibition of more than 10000 professional visitors to the exhibition site, the global more than 400 media work together, a total of from mainland China, the United States, Japan, Britain, Germany, the Netherlands, Italy, Spain, India, South Korea, Thailand, Singapore and other 520 companies in 28 countries and regions to participate in the exhibition, in nearly 30000 square meters of exhibition display the latest international technology and trends.
Guangzhou Julang Metal and Metallurgical industry exhibition exhibits by raw materials, processing technology equipment, products.Due to its large scale, strong professional and interdependent products of exhibitors,formed a complete industrial chain,has played a huge industrial chain effect, set up a lot of great achievements.
Source: Guangzhou Julang Exhibition Design Co., Ltd
- China’s steel output hits new record high in August
- NBS: China’s Jan-Aug pig iron output up 3.4% on year
- 15 Largest Pig Iron Producing Countries in the World
- Croatian Experts to Work on Aluminium Components for BMW
- Iron ore price rockets to highest since January 2014
- US met coal supplies, exports face sharp drop in 2020: investment bank
- Market strong on demand in China, resumed sales to Italy
- Europe steel mills face new high for iron ore costs relative to coking coal
- See all News