Forecast 2025 for the global Foundry Industry
LOWER GROWTH RATES, GEOPOLITICAL DISTURBANCES AND RISKS
Dr. Heinz-Jürgen Büchner, Managing Director of Industrials & Automotive, is responsible for the metal industry and responsible for various analyzes of IKB Deutsche Industriebank. The PhD economist is a profound expert on the global foundry industry and enjoys worldwide recognition with his forecasts. For the GMTN in Dusseldorf, he published his latest prognoses for the development on the subject of casting until 2025, as well as current figures, in the CAEF forum.
Source: Foundry Planet
- How is barbed wire made?
- CRANFIELD FOUNDRY CELEBRATES THE “FIRST POUR” AND “GRAND OPENING”
- Pig iron producer restart in north Brazil could have minor impact on market
- China iron ore futures rise on firm demand
- Sandvik Acquires Thermaltek
- Bodycote Agrees to Acquire Ellison Surface Technologies
- Different Types of Marking Tools
- First Automobile Works, China to begin SinterCast-CGI series production
- See all News