Forecast 2025 for the global Foundry Industry
LOWER GROWTH RATES, GEOPOLITICAL DISTURBANCES AND RISKS
Dr. Heinz-Jürgen Büchner, Managing Director of Industrials & Automotive, is responsible for the metal industry and responsible for various analyzes of IKB Deutsche Industriebank. The PhD economist is a profound expert on the global foundry industry and enjoys worldwide recognition with his forecasts. For the GMTN in Dusseldorf, he published his latest prognoses for the development on the subject of casting until 2025, as well as current figures, in the CAEF forum.
Source: Foundry Planet
- Cummins Revises 2019 Outlook
- Industry a necessary evil?
- "Light of Metals" Will Shine in the “City of Angels”-Bangkok
- Clariant grows sales and operating cash flow in the first half year 2019
- Completion of the construction of a 120,000-tonne cast house at the Boguchansky smelter imminent
- GIFA PHOTO GALLERY
- The Bright World of Metals Reinforces its Position as an International Leader
- JCB Invests Further In Brazil
- See all News