Foseco's Highlights for Ferrous Foundries
Foundry managers like yourselves are constantly facing new challenges:
How can we improve productivity and value for the customer?
How can we remain competitive?
Come and see how FOSECO is helping its customers rise to these challenges at our GIFA stand.
GIFA is the world's leading trade fair for foundry technology and will run from 25th to 29th June 2019 in Düsseldorf, Germany. FOSECO will be presenting its latest technologies and innovations for iron, steel and aluminium foundries. Our stand will feature numerous exhibits, demonstrating the latest novelties in foundry technology. Furthermore, our foundry experts will be on hand to answer your questions.
| Meet our experts at the Foseco stand in Hall 12, Stand no. A01 and A02.
You will find more information at www.foseco-at-gifa.com.
We look forward to meeting with you personally and will be pleased to welcome you at GIFA.
Further information at: https://www.gifa.com/en/News/Exhibitor_News/Foseco_s_Highlights_for_Ferrous_Foundries
- ASK Chemicals to acquire industrial resin business from SI Group
- Ford and the Future: Where the Legacy Automaker Stands in the Race for a Driverless Car
- GM investing $20M in Texas plant for next-gen SUVs
- What’s Really Behind Slowbalization
- Development of a newly patented process to speed up the hardening of inorganic sand cores
- Global Casting Production Expands
- A visit that pays off!
- See all News