ALUMINUM USA is the leading exhibition and conference for all things aluminum: products, technologies and investments in the United States.
ALUMINUM USA serves as a platform that brings the aluminum industry together every two years. Approximately 1,500 industry professionals, including decision-makers from aluminum manufacturing and processing, distributors and industry associations look for new solutions and technologies from leading suppliers of raw materials semi-finished and finished products, surface treatment and producers of machinery, plant and equipment for aluminum processing and manufacturing. ALUMINUM USA is the ideal event for end-users from various application industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, packaging, and electrical & electronics.
Learn more here http://www.aluminum-us.com/
- ASK Chemicals to acquire industrial resin business from SI Group
- Ford and the Future: Where the Legacy Automaker Stands in the Race for a Driverless Car
- GM investing $20M in Texas plant for next-gen SUVs
- What’s Really Behind Slowbalization
- Development of a newly patented process to speed up the hardening of inorganic sand cores
- Global Casting Production Expands
- A visit that pays off!
- Foseco's Highlights for Ferrous Foundries
- See all News