Matchmaking in the Digital Age
Networking is a key element of GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS and NEWCAST as the leading international trade fairs for foundry and metallurgical technology. What is the easiest way for exhibitors and visitors to find each other in the digital age? The new smart Matchmaking Tool provides the ideal platform to make new contacts and network fast and easily.
In the run-up to GIFA, METEC, THERMPROCESS & NEWCAST, trade visitors and all exhibitors can already look for the right contacts and products. They receive proposals for relevant people to talk to, are given the opportunity to establish contact with them and make appointments for the duration of the trade fair.
The tool is accessible via the web portal at https://www.gifa.com/matchmaker2 for visitors and at https://www.gifa.com/matchmaking_exh_2 for exhibitors or via the GIFA Matchmaking App for IOS and Android OS. By quickly matching these interests, there are immediate recommendations and personalised suggestions whom to contact.
Whereas the Matchmaking Tool is extremely easy to use, the technology underlying the system is based on smart algorithms and thus highly complex. The programme was developed by the British software think-tank Grip that specializes in networking solutions and which has already won numerous awards such as the ufi technology award, for example
- ASK Chemicals to acquire industrial resin business from SI Group
- Ford and the Future: Where the Legacy Automaker Stands in the Race for a Driverless Car
- GM investing $20M in Texas plant for next-gen SUVs
- What’s Really Behind Slowbalization
- Development of a newly patented process to speed up the hardening of inorganic sand cores
- Global Casting Production Expands
- A visit that pays off!
- See all News