Messer Acquires Majority of North American Gases Business of Linde
Messer Group and CVC Capital Partners Fund VII acquired most of the North American gases business of Linde plc and certain Linde and Praxair business activities in South America, launching a new name in the Americas market. With over 70 production facilities and approximately 5,400 employees in five countries (U.S., Canada, Brazil, Colombia and Chile) across North and South America, Messer Americas is one of the largest industrial gas companies in the region. As part of The Messer Group, the company offers over 120 years of proven expertise in the safe and reliable production and delivery of industrial, medical and specialty gases.
Jens Luehring will serve as president and CEO of Messer Americas.
Together with Messer Group, the company represents a $3 billion global enterprise with presence in the Americas, Europe and Asia.
Source: Industrial Heating
- FOSECO’S LATEST COATING INNOVATION: SEMCO FD – THE NEW FAST DRY WATERBASED COATING
- 74th World Foundry Congress delayed until 2022
- Charlotte Pipe and Foundry to Build New State-of-the-Art Plant
- HOW TO START UP EQUIPMENT AFTER LONGER PAUSES IN PRODUCTION. WHAT TO DO AND WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR.
- CASE STUDIES IN FOUNDRY 4.0
- 10th BRICS Foundry Forum Postponed - 第十届金砖国家铸造业高层论坛将延期举办
- Protolabs to Install World’s Largest Metal 3D Printer
- Iron ore prices to remain subdued on weak demand
- See all News