KSB Pumps inaugurates a new foundry facility in Pakistan
Hasanabadal: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Bross, Member Executive Board (C TO) - KSB SE & Co. KGaA and H.E. Mr. Martin Kobler – Ambassador, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany along with the management of KSB Pumps Company Limited (Pakistan) inaugurated a newly set, state of the art foundry at its manufacturing site in Hasanabadal.
Spread over an area of above 26,000 Sq. Feet, this foundry is fully equipped with the German leading-edge technology. The foundry is not only geared up to take on the emerging challenges of the diverse product lines in pumps and automotive sectors but is also fully cognizant of the environment related concerns in Pakistan.
- Automotive Aluminum Generates Lowest Total Carbon Footprint
- UKRAINIAN MANUFACTURER MAKES THE CLEVER CHOICE: THE FIRST DISAMATIC C3-B-250 IN EUROPE
- China's iron ore demand to remain flat as scrap steel use rises
- USA - Ellwood Group Diversifies with $60M Aluminum Plant
- NOVEL SCK FEEDING SYSTEMS FROM FOSECO
- ELKEM ASA CELEBRATES OPENING OF NEW PLANT IN PARAGUAY
- Metso to increase its foundry capacity in India
- Do your company has a very good product or service? So what?
- See all News