KSB Pumps inaugurates a new foundry facility in Pakistan
Hasanabadal: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Bross, Member Executive Board (C TO) - KSB SE & Co. KGaA and H.E. Mr. Martin Kobler – Ambassador, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany along with the management of KSB Pumps Company Limited (Pakistan) inaugurated a newly set, state of the art foundry at its manufacturing site in Hasanabadal.
Spread over an area of above 26,000 Sq. Feet, this foundry is fully equipped with the German leading-edge technology. The foundry is not only geared up to take on the emerging challenges of the diverse product lines in pumps and automotive sectors but is also fully cognizant of the environment related concerns in Pakistan.
- Nucor Acquires Precision Castings Company
- Century Aluminum Expanding in Kentucky
- Event Report of IFCE-2018, Lahore-Pakistan
- Automotive Aluminum Design Drives the Conversation
- PRICING NOTICE: Proposal to refine US, Brazil pig iron prices
- FOUNDRIES TOLD TO COME UP WITH TECHNOLOGIES FOR MSMES
- METAL CHINA and CIDC 2019 Open Up New Markets
- UK - First Foundry Apprentices start in the new National Foundry Training Centre
- See all News