KSB Pumps inaugurates a new foundry facility in Pakistan
Hasanabadal: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Bross, Member Executive Board (C TO) - KSB SE & Co. KGaA and H.E. Mr. Martin Kobler – Ambassador, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany along with the management of KSB Pumps Company Limited (Pakistan) inaugurated a newly set, state of the art foundry at its manufacturing site in Hasanabadal.
Spread over an area of above 26,000 Sq. Feet, this foundry is fully equipped with the German leading-edge technology. The foundry is not only geared up to take on the emerging challenges of the diverse product lines in pumps and automotive sectors but is also fully cognizant of the environment related concerns in Pakistan.
- CISA wants iron ore prices based on many indexes
- COOPERATION BETWEEN GENERAL KINEMATICS AND CYRUS
- Global Casting Production Growth Stalls
- Lodge Manufacturing Opens Second Tennessee Foundry
- Reclamation and Reuse of Shell Ceramics in Investment Casting
- INDIA - 50% foundry units in Rajkot face closure as iron ore costs soar
- How 5G mobile communications are changing the industry
- The 2nd Global Foundry Forum & 3rd “Belt & Road” Cooperation & Development Forum on Foundry Capacity
- See all News