KSB Pumps inaugurates a new foundry facility in Pakistan
Hasanabadal: Dr.-Ing. Stephan Bross, Member Executive Board (C TO) - KSB SE & Co. KGaA and H.E. Mr. Martin Kobler – Ambassador, Embassy of Federal Republic of Germany along with the management of KSB Pumps Company Limited (Pakistan) inaugurated a newly set, state of the art foundry at its manufacturing site in Hasanabadal.
Spread over an area of above 26,000 Sq. Feet, this foundry is fully equipped with the German leading-edge technology. The foundry is not only geared up to take on the emerging challenges of the diverse product lines in pumps and automotive sectors but is also fully cognizant of the environment related concerns in Pakistan.
- INDIAN FOUNDRY INDUSTRY EXPECTS $3 BILLION OF INVESTMENTS
- Republic Steel Positioned to Restart Facility, Bring Back 1,000 Jobs
- The Essential Questions Everyone Should Ask When Buying a Heat Treatment Furnace
- Iron ore price jumps to 10-month high
- EU imposes anti-dumping duties on iron castings from China
- Brazilian pig iron export prices edge higher
- Brazilian pig iron export prices increase in firm market
- New Elkem Foundry plant in China
- See all News