WHY SHOULD INTERNATIONAL COMPANIES CONSIDER BUYING INDUSTRIAL COMPONENTS FROM BRAZILIAN SUPPLIERS
Brazil has a solid industrial structure, represented by global players established in the country producing passenger car and trucks, as well as agricultural, construction, forestry, oil and gas and mining machinery, among others.
The necessity of these industries to have a local components supply base, led to the development of a wide transformation industry that fulfill the international production and quality standards required worldwide.
This is even more evident when we observe the car industry production chain.
Brazilian local producers are relevant suppliers for the O&M Car and Heavy Truck Industry (Multinational Companies) as well as their subcontractors, as diesel engines, gear box, thermal systems, brakes and others.
Although our supply chain has been more concentrated on the supply for the local market, many producers from the transformation industry chain (as casting suppliers for example) have never left the international path and have been very successful with this strategy, keeping a very important percentage of their sales driven to other countries.
These companies have built a solid name on the international market and became an example to be followed. They offer good quality, reliability and international competitive prices level.
Many Brazilian companies are moving in the same direction, and are being prepared to compete in the challenging international market, with governmental agencies (As APEX-Brasil, for example) orientation and investments on commercial promotion, as well as making the necessary investments on their structures to overcame this challeng.
Source: WILSON TAKADA
- The 2nd Global Foundry Forum & 3rd “Belt & Road” Cooperation & Development Forum on Foundry Capacity
- Whirlpool To Sell Embraco Business To Nidec
- INDIA BECOMES WORLD’S SECOND LARGEST CASTINGS PRODUCER
- Brazil's Usiminas plans to raise steel prices, reopens furnace
- CISA CONF 2018: Seven things we learned about China steel up to 2020
- China steel capacity replacements continue in 2018 with more electric arc furnaces
- CHINA DIECASTING - FOLLOW THE RHYTHM OF THE RAPID DEVELOPMENT OF GLOBAL DIE CASTING INDUSTRY
- ELKEM BUYS TM TECHNOLOGY LTD
- See all News