Brazilian pig iron export prices up on fresh deals, offers
Metal Bulletin’s weekly price assessment for Minas Gerais-origin pig iron widened upward to $350-360 per tonne fob on Friday August 25, from last week’s range of $350-355 per tonne fob. At least one deal involving pig iron produced in Brazil’s south-eastern Minas Gerais state was agreed at $350 per tonne fob for October shipment.
Source: Metal Bulletin
- Will demand for metals increase with electric vehicle uptake?
- Iron ore prices: a story of ups and downs
- Vale is stockpiling iron ore to make the most of higher prices
- Brazilian pig iron prices hold amid no business
- DUCTILE IRON DATA FOR DESIGN ENGINEERS
- Aluminium - Getting Trade Right - Addressing Chinese Overcapacity
- Allied Mineral Products Acquires Riverside Refractories
- INNOVATION BY PRESSURE DIE-CASTING – FUTURE-ORIENTED SOLUTIONS FOR THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY
- See all News