Aluminum Content Growth in North American Light Vehicles 2016 To 2028
Over the next decade, automakers will continue to increase the adoption of high-strength, low weight aluminum in new car and truck construction at a faster pace than any time in history. A survey of automakers conducted by Ducker Worldwide reaffirmed continued market share growth for aluminum into high-volume vehicles.
Source: Drive Aluminium
- Will demand for metals increase with electric vehicle uptake?
- Iron ore prices: a story of ups and downs
- Vale is stockpiling iron ore to make the most of higher prices
- Brazilian pig iron prices hold amid no business
- DUCTILE IRON DATA FOR DESIGN ENGINEERS
- Aluminium - Getting Trade Right - Addressing Chinese Overcapacity
- Allied Mineral Products Acquires Riverside Refractories
- INNOVATION BY PRESSURE DIE-CASTING – FUTURE-ORIENTED SOLUTIONS FOR THE AUTOMOBILE INDUSTRY
- See all News