Allied Mineral Products Opens New China Plant.
Allied Mineral Products Inc. inaugurated a new operation in China earlier this summer. Allied Mineral Products (Foshan) Co. Ltd. (AMF) started up on July 4 in Foshan, Guangdong province. The company said its new plant supports a “commitment to provide superior refractory products, service, and technology to customers in China and throughout Asia.”
Columbus-based Allied Minerals develops and manufacturers a range of refractory products for molten metal handling, including castables, dry vibratables, wet rammables, precast shapes, brick/mortar, as well as gunning materials, and installation equipment, stirring devices, and other related products. Its customers are manufacturers in the metalcasting, primary metals (steel and aluminum), forging, and commercial heat-treating sectors.
The company’s refractory brands include Matrix Refractories, Chicago Fire Brick, and American Precast Refractories.
The AMF plant and the continuing operation at Tianjin, Allied Mineral Products (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. (AMT), will manufacture refractories and other products for customers in China and Asia. Sales and customer service for China will continue to be handled by AMT, while sales and customer service for international customers will be provided through the Asia sales and support team.
Source: Foundry Managment and Technology
- BHP profits dive 86.2% as Australia wins ore war
- ALUMINIUM PRODUCTION ONCE AGAIN NEARS RECORD LEVELS
- JAGUAR TO BUILD LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM LAND ROVERS IN ITS NEW SLOVAKIA PLANT
- Global Rare Earth Elements Market Revenue Will Reach $10.96 Billion by 2020
- Iron ore tumbles below $US55
- Vermicular iron castings for commercial vehicles and the railway industry
- Aluminum Degassing Methods & Measurements
- China - Germany's largest aluminum casting enterprise Handtmann Group invested in Tianjin
- See all News