Allied Mineral Products Opens New China Plant.
Allied Mineral Products Inc. inaugurated a new operation in China earlier this summer. Allied Mineral Products (Foshan) Co. Ltd. (AMF) started up on July 4 in Foshan, Guangdong province. The company said its new plant supports a “commitment to provide superior refractory products, service, and technology to customers in China and throughout Asia.”
Columbus-based Allied Minerals develops and manufacturers a range of refractory products for molten metal handling, including castables, dry vibratables, wet rammables, precast shapes, brick/mortar, as well as gunning materials, and installation equipment, stirring devices, and other related products. Its customers are manufacturers in the metalcasting, primary metals (steel and aluminum), forging, and commercial heat-treating sectors.
The company’s refractory brands include Matrix Refractories, Chicago Fire Brick, and American Precast Refractories.
The AMF plant and the continuing operation at Tianjin, Allied Mineral Products (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. (AMT), will manufacture refractories and other products for customers in China and Asia. Sales and customer service for China will continue to be handled by AMT, while sales and customer service for international customers will be provided through the Asia sales and support team.
Source: Foundry Managment and Technology
- CIS export pig iron prices dip on cheaper scrap costs
- Chassix to Build $50M Metalcasting, Machining Plant in Europe
- Nemak opens US$ 200 million plant in Nuevo Leon
- MODERNIZATION OF FOUNDRIES IN PAKISTAN
- BUSINESS DAY China’s Plan to Build Its Own High-Tech Industries Worries Western Businesses
- 65 years of the Faculty of Foundry Engineering, Krakow, Poland
- The Hyperloop Concept
- Australia remains the top alumina exporter in the years 2015-2016
- See all News