Allied Mineral Products Opens New China Plant.
Allied Mineral Products Inc. inaugurated a new operation in China earlier this summer. Allied Mineral Products (Foshan) Co. Ltd. (AMF) started up on July 4 in Foshan, Guangdong province. The company said its new plant supports a “commitment to provide superior refractory products, service, and technology to customers in China and throughout Asia.”
Columbus-based Allied Minerals develops and manufacturers a range of refractory products for molten metal handling, including castables, dry vibratables, wet rammables, precast shapes, brick/mortar, as well as gunning materials, and installation equipment, stirring devices, and other related products. Its customers are manufacturers in the metalcasting, primary metals (steel and aluminum), forging, and commercial heat-treating sectors.
The company’s refractory brands include Matrix Refractories, Chicago Fire Brick, and American Precast Refractories.
The AMF plant and the continuing operation at Tianjin, Allied Mineral Products (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. (AMT), will manufacture refractories and other products for customers in China and Asia. Sales and customer service for China will continue to be handled by AMT, while sales and customer service for international customers will be provided through the Asia sales and support team.
Source: Foundry Managment and Technology
- The Bell Tolls for 450-Year-Old Foundry Dec 5, 2016
- SPANISH FOUNDRY FUNDERÍA CONDALS INAUGURATES NEW PLANT
- Clariant adds Swiss feel-good factor to aluminum finishing at Aluminium 2016
- THE LEADERS OF ALUMINIUM SECTOR MEET IN ALUEXPO 2017
- ThyssenKrupp profit squeezed by global steel glut
- GKN Sinter Metals to Produce Auto Parts with 3D Printing System
- Aluminum Demand Grows for 6th Consecutive Year Since 2009
- Brembo Starts New Aluminum Foundry in Mexico
- See all News