Allied Mineral Products Opens New China Plant.
Allied Mineral Products Inc. inaugurated a new operation in China earlier this summer. Allied Mineral Products (Foshan) Co. Ltd. (AMF) started up on July 4 in Foshan, Guangdong province. The company said its new plant supports a “commitment to provide superior refractory products, service, and technology to customers in China and throughout Asia.”
Columbus-based Allied Minerals develops and manufacturers a range of refractory products for molten metal handling, including castables, dry vibratables, wet rammables, precast shapes, brick/mortar, as well as gunning materials, and installation equipment, stirring devices, and other related products. Its customers are manufacturers in the metalcasting, primary metals (steel and aluminum), forging, and commercial heat-treating sectors.
The company’s refractory brands include Matrix Refractories, Chicago Fire Brick, and American Precast Refractories.
The AMF plant and the continuing operation at Tianjin, Allied Mineral Products (Tianjin) Co. Ltd. (AMT), will manufacture refractories and other products for customers in China and Asia. Sales and customer service for China will continue to be handled by AMT, while sales and customer service for international customers will be provided through the Asia sales and support team.
Source: Foundry Managment and Technology
- ArcelorMittal, SAIL to Form Automotive Steel JV
- ZF Merger With TRW Gets Green Light
- ALCOA LAUNCHES FOUR NEW SPECIALTY ALLOYS THAT DELIVER LIGHTWEIGHT, HIGH-PERFORMANCE SOLUTION
- Taiwan’s first exhibition dedicated to the metal industry
- Vesuvius still expects to meet forecasts despite falling revenues in first quarter
- Resource optimisation and energy efficiency
- GEORG FISCHER AUTOMOTIVE SELECTED SAVELLI FOR THE NEW SAND SYSTEM OF 340 TONS/H
- Italy - HIGH PRESSURE DIE CASTING (HPDC) SCHOOL RISES IN BRESCIA
- See all News