The 18th Guangzhou International Metal & Metallurgy Exhibition
Governed By: Ministry of Commerce of the People's Republic of China Department of Foreign
Trade Approved By： The Department of Foreign Trade & Economic Cooperation of Guangdong Province
Organized By：Guangzhou Julang Exhibition Design Co., Ltd.
Special Thanks to: The U.S. Consulate General in Guangzhou, Consulate General of the UK of Great Britain and Northern Ireland in Guangzhou, The Australian Trade Commission, Italian Institute of Foreign Trade, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Bangladesh, The Hong Kong Trade Development Council, Embassy of the People’s Republic of China in Turkey, Commerce of United Arab Emirates in China
Supporting Organizations: BYD Auto, Honda, Toyota, Chery, Nissan, Midea, Glanze, TCL, Gree, Fotile, Panasonic, HuaDi, Hisense Kelon, Macro, SONY, Siemens, LG, China State Shipbuilding Corporation, Guangzhou Shipyard International, China National Aviation Holding Company, Guangdong No.1 Construction Engineering Co., Ltd, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries (China) Co, Ltd, Hitachi Elevator (China) Co.,Ltd, ZTE Corporation, Huawei Technologies, etc.
In the past seventeen years, the exhibition successfully played its role in industry trade boost. It has attracted 300,000 professional purchasers, been attended by over 30 countries business departments, and been issued by more than 300 medias. “The 18th Guangzhou International Metal & Metallurgy Exhibition”will be held at Pazhou Complex-the largest exhibition center in Asia. Take a panoramic view around the world, this exhibition will play an important role & bring great business opportunities again. Hope vendors & visitors could catch this great opportunity to win a good year.
1. A special promotion work group is working on publishing information of the expo through telphone, fax, mobile, email, post, industry magazine, website, newspaper and TV. More than 300,000 invitations and 1,000,000 tickets will be distributed directly to the potential buyers of corresponding industries( hardware, machinery, automobile, building materials, petroleum, chemical industry, aviation, electric power, food, electronic, steel, valves, home appliances, furniture, medical treatment, packaging, paper making, metallurgy) around the world.
2. Exhibits will form an industry chain (Including the raw materials, processing technology, equipments & products) which brings great opportunities & convenience to exhibitors & visitors.
Schedule and Venue Show time: 28-30 June, 2017
Move-in: 26-27 June, 2017
Move-out: 1pm, 30 June, 2017 Venue: Ground Floor, C Area, China Import and Export Fair Pazhou Complex (No.980, Xingang Dong Road, Guangzhou, China)
Thousands of exhibitors from more than 30 countries & regions and 500,000 domestic and abroad visitors attended in the previous sixteen exhibitions.
1. Plate metal, Bar, Wire, Steel Rope , Metal Processing and Setting Equipment
2. Tube &Pipe Industry
3. Stainless Steel Industry
4. Casting Products
5. Die casting, Foundry, Heat Treatment and Industrial Furnace
6. Sheetmetal, Forging, Stamping & Setting Equipment
8. Non-ferrous metals
9. Spring industry
10. Bearing Equipment
Brand Hall (minimum area of 36sqms): 380 USD/sqm raw space rent + 5 USD/sqm construction management feesStandard Booth: USD3800/booth (9sqms) Duluxe Booth: USD4200/booth (9sqms)
Included Basic Fittings: booth boarding, fascia board with company name, one table, two chairs, carpet , garbage can , two daylight lamps ,air condition
Product Release Conference & Technical Seminar: 1000 USD/section (60mins)
The official journal is perfectly printed with art papers（140mm×210mm）and distributed to exhibitors and visitors. Enterprises are welcomed to make advertisement in our journal or by other ways.
The details see as follows:
Admission ticket: USD2500/10000pcs
Inside front/back cover: USD5000
Back cover/marked page: USD6000
Color page: USD3000
Procedures of Participation
1. Post or fax the filled & stamped application to us.
2. Participation fee should be transferred into our company account & swift receipt should be fax to us within one week after receiving the stand confirmation.
3. The contract will officially become effective after receiving participation fee. The booth can not be subleased or loaned to any third party for any reason.
4. The location of booth will be allotted according to application date and size.
1. Advertising in the related authoritative magazines in USA, UK, Germany, South Korea, India, Russia, Japan etc. 2. Continuous nationwide report & advertising on TV, publication & newspaper.
3. 1,000,000 free visiting tickets to target customers by our expanding department.
4. Leaflets about the exhibition which will be distributed by local professional associations (academies), commercial section of foreign embassies in China and relevant international organizations in China.
5. Leaflets about relevant exhibitions at home and abroad.
1. Help exhibitors arrange the conveyance of exhibits.
2. Arrange the lodging and ticket for exhibitors in prior and preferential.
3. Hold the news release meeting and trade meeting on site for exhibitors.
4. Invite the domestic and international experts to hold high-level industry forum.
5. Help the exhibitors collect the concerning market information and data.
GUANGZHOU JULANG EXHIBITION DESIGN CO., LTD
Add: Suite 3A04-3A06,Building A1, Galaxy City, Huaming Rd 29,Pearl River New City, Tianhe, Guangzhou, 510623, China
Tel: 0086-20-38620792 lisy
Contact: MeiWen 0086-18002266711
|City / Region
||2017-06-28 - 2017-06-30
MEC SHOW 2017 - 10ª Feira da Metalmecânica + Inovação Industrial
A MEC SHOW 2017 - 10ª Feira da Metalmecânica + Inovação Industrial, será realizada de 18 a 20 de julho, no Carapina Centro de Eventos, Serra/ES e reunirá mais de 130 marcas nacionais e internacionais, apresentando as mais recentes novidades tecnológicas em 10 mil m² de área de exposição e deve receber mais de 12 mil compradores, provenientes de 16 estados brasileiros, altamente qualificados e com elevado poder de decisão.
Programação Além da parte expositiva, a feira contará com ampla programação técnica.
O Fórum Capixaba de Petróleo e Gás, FCP&G, promoverá a 6ª Conferência de Petróleo, Gás e Indústria Naval do Espírito Santo – ES OIL GAS 2017, contando com uma série de palestras e painéis com os mais renomados especialistas do segmento Oil & Gas mundial.
Já a ISA/Seção ES, buscando sinergias para fortalecer ainda mais o setor de automação no estado, promoverá o 16º Seminário e Exposição de Instrumentação, Sistemas, Elétrica e Automação - ISA SHOW ES, evento consagrado no setor de automação e integrante da programação da MEC SHOW desde 2015.
Rodada de Negócios: O Sebrae/ES irá promover paralelamente a feira, mais uma edição da Rodada de Negócios. Com esta ação, os fornecedores terão a oportunidade de negociar diretamente com o setor de compras de grandes empresas instaladas no Espírito Santo.
A última edição da rodada movimentou a cifra de R$ 21,7 milhões e teve a participação das âncoras ArcelorMital, Estaleiro Jurong Aracruz, Fibria, Petrobras, Vale, Technip, dentre outras.
A MEC SHOW é uma promoção do Sindifer-ES e do Cdmec, com realização da Milanez & Milaneze - empresa do Grupo VeronaFiere- e correalização do Sebrae/ES.
O evento conta ainda com o apoio do Sistema Findes- Sesi/Senai, Abimaq, Abimei, ABM, Instituto Aço Brasil, ISA/ES, Fórum Capixaba de Petróleo e Gás e Governo do Estado do Espírito Santo- Sedes.
|City / Region
||Serra - Espírito Santo
||2017-07-18 - 2017-07-20